RidePro-HP Ride Height Sensors upgrade your existing RidePro E5 pressure-based system. The ultimate air suspension management system measures BOTH pressure and ride height. With the addition of RidePro-HP, ride height and spring balance (loads) are established by comparing the position of the ride height sensor to the air pressure within each air spring. Your car is leveled with no cross loading. This is especially important for dynamic driving scenarios where quick transitions occur. Examples include high performance driving, sudden directional changes and panic stops. Pressure-only systems are good at handling these load changes, but combined pressure and height systems work best. The complete RidePro-HP kit is easy to install. The complete RidePro-HP kit includes: 4 ride height sensors, 4 ride height sensor linkage kits (with bendable linkage rods and rubber rod ends), group harness, 1/4″ sensor bolts w/ Nyloc nuts & flat washers, mounting tabs, Heat shrink tubes and Installation Guide.
NOTE: RidePro-HP sensors can only be used in conjunction with RidePro E5 Digital Control System.
- Works with RidePRO E5 pressure measurement for ultimate pressure and height accuracy.
- Heavy-duty Ride Height Sensors
- Bendable Linkage Rods with Rubberized Rod Ends. Maximum
- Weatherproof connectors and wiring harnesses.
- Can be added onto existing pressure-only system installations