Bolt-on 1st Gen. suspension with lowering leaf springs, coil springs, shocks and everything you need for modern handling, ride quality and lowered stance. Designed to lower your vehicle and improve handling and ride quality. StreetGRIP is perfect for restorations and mild customs such as resto-mods and pro-touring cars. The complete, easy-to-install kit is a direct replacement for factory suspension and includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, a heavy duty sway bar, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions. Shocks carry a million and one mile warranty. With the StreetGRIP system, your highway driving experience will become more smooth, settled and controlled. When the road gets curvy, StreetGRIP will put a giant grin on your face.
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coil springs offer the best of both worlds… ride quality and sure-footed handling.
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower Ball Joints
- Larger front sway bar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction. No squeaking, no binding, no slop.
- Vehicle-specific Ridetech HQ series shocks have adjustable rebound to help you fine tune ride and handling to suit your driving preferences.
Ridetech offers “drop kits” for the 1967 and 1968 model year cars to drop the car an additional 1″ to make up for the larger wheel opening in the early cars.
11164798 – Multi-leaf Drop Kit
11164797 – Mono-leaf Drop Kit
Add Ridetech Front StrongArms to reduce installation time and increase performance versus rebuilding the stock control arms. Select the option above to deduct the front control arms ball joints and bushings from the StreetGrip system.