Wilwood Complete Superlite Brake System with 13″ Rotors for trucks equipped with the RideTech / CPP Modular 2.5″ Drop Spindle. Fits most 17″ and larger wheels, verify fitment with template. Designed for use with 5 lug wheels with 4.75″ or 5.00″ bolt pattern.
- Front Superlite 6 Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Front 13.06″ Rotors, 1.25″ thick, Drilled and Slotted
- Front -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings (14″ on 63-72 & 22″ on 73-87)
- Rear Superlite 4 piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Rear 12.88″ Rotors, 1.1″ thick Drilled and Slotted with parking brake assembly
- Rear -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings (14″)
- Parking Brake Cables
This Brake System is offered for 2 different axle flanges:
- Stock style “Large C10″ Flange with 2.42” offset
- 9″ Ford – Big Ford – New Style / Torino with 2.5″ Offset (Other variations also available)
When converting from drum brakes to disc brakes a new Master Cylinder is required. The Wilwood Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is great looking all-in-one solution. They are available in 3 finishes; Bare, Black E-Coat and Media Burnished. Bore size selection is important to create the desired pedal feel, we have found the information below to be a good rule of thumb.
- 11″-12″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 15/16″ Bore
- 11″-12″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 7/8″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore