The fourth generation Impala 1965-70 seen its first perimeter chassis in 1965 which helped with the body roll the earlier generations were born with. since then everything has changed roads, power plants, tires, speed limits, etc. Adding a rear swaybar drastically improves road feel and drivability of these cars.
RideTech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders, performance endlinks and Delrin lined mount bushings, RideTech can now produce sway bars with unheard of dimensional and rate accuracy.
- Precision CNC-Bent Tubing For accurate and repeatable fitment
- Exact Bar Rates Included with each bar – no guesses as to bar rate
- Delrin-Lined Frame Mount Bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber
- Easy to install spherical end links.
- Adjustable Rate, aluminum clamp slides fore & aft on bar for infinite adjustment
- Includes brackets for both 1965-66 and 1967-70
Rate= 177lbs / 199lbs / 255lbs * these rates are measured 1" apart starting at end of bar.
Wall Thickness= .125"