Borgeson Street & Performance Quick Ratio GM Power Steering Box. Borgeson Universal now offers an all new modern quick ratio power steering box to replace the Saginaw/Delphi 800 series in most 1964 and up GM muscle cars. This all new power steering box has a quick 12.7:1 ratio with firm modern steering feel. The Borgeson Street & Performance power steering box will bolt directly to the stock location and fit to the original power steering pitman arms. Cars switching from manual steering will require a power steering pitman arm. Steering box includes adapters to be able to use either O-ring or flare style hose connections. This new Borgeson steering box uses a ¾”-30 spline input shaft and all pre-1977 cars will require a lower rag joint half.
- 1967-1992 Camaro & Firebird
- 1968-1974 Nova
- 1964-1977 GM "A" Body (Chevelle, El Camino, Cutlass, Skylark, Etc.)
- 1965-1970 Impala & Caprice
- 1978-1988 GM "G" Body (Monte Carlo, Malibu, Regal, Cutlass, Etc.)
- 1982-2002 Chevy S-10 & GMC S-15