Lower your 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra up to 4" up front and 6.5" in the rear with Ridetech StreetGrip system. More than a "drop kit", StreetGrip will turn your vehicle into a high-performance muscle truck with better stance, handling and ride quality. StreetGrip is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA. It includes everything you need to lower your 2WD Silverado or Sierra -- GMT900 platform. Front factory springs and shocks are replaced with heavy-duty HQ Series Coil-Overs with a 1,000,001-mile warranty. Front and rear shock absorbers feature rebound adjustment so that you can fine-tune valving to suit your driving style and vehicle specs. Drop Spindles finish off the front installation to achieve the ultimate drop. Rear suspension upgrades feature an adjustable shackle and flip kit plus adjustable HQ Series shock absorbers. All necessary hardware is included to make the swap a simple bolt-on upgrade. Fits standard, extended and crew cab two-wheel-drive 1500 configurations. Minimum 17" diameter wheels are required.
- Lowered stance
- Adjustable ride height, 3"-4" front drop & 5.5"-6.5" rear drop
- Improved ride quality and handling
- Rebound adjustable shocks with 1,000,001 mile warranty
- Bolt-on installation - No welding (Rear bump stop bracket must be removed)
- Corrected driveline angles to prevent driveline vibrations
- HQ Series front Coil-Overs with mounting brackets
- HQ Series rear shock absorbers
- 2" drop spindles (17" minimum wheel size)
- Axle flip brackets
- Leaf spring hanger brackets - adjustable height
- Shackles with Delrin bushings
- Cellular bump stops
- All new hardware including axle U-bolts
- Front MuscleBar will increase the sway bar rate by 52% and reduce suspension bind with Delrin lined bushings and performance end links.