1963-1979 C2/C3 Corvette; Rear StrongArms System with C7 Hubs. For use w/ Coilovers and STOCK differential. Includes offset trailing arms, C7 hubs, 33/35 spline outer axles, shock crossmember, camber rods w/ R-Joints & hardware.
- Eliminates stock outer spindle / bearing assembly and instead uses a C7 Corvette hub.
- Includes integrated lower camber rod mount, will accept existing camber rod from standard Ridetech kit
- Offset trailing arms for increased tire clearace. Truss design provides lightweight strength
- Designed for use with RideTech coilovers (sold seperately)
- Upper crossmember and camber rod brackets create bolt on installation to stock frame mounts and stock differential
- Integrated brake mount accepts C5/C6 Corvette rear brake kit
- Includes high strength ARP bolts for hubs
- Spherical bearing forward mount
- Includes 33/35 Spline outer stub axle made of Hy-Tuf alloy steel (manufactured by Strange)
- Utilizes a 1350 outer U-joint, matches stock thru 1979 model year
- Compatible with stock lenght axle shafts