Shocks are the brains of your suspension...the single most important influence on ride quality and handling performance. RideTech and Fox have spent years refining the characteristics of these monotube shocks to optimize the performance of YOUR car!
RideTech shocks now have a 1,000,001-mile warranty!
We are so confident of the performance and durability of our new shocks, we are now offering a 1,000,001 mile warranty on all RideTech shocks purchased after Jan. 1 2013.
**Registration needs to happen within 30 days of purchase to remain eligible for this extended warranty. That’s it! If you ever have a shock failure in the next 1,000,001 miles, RideTech will repair that shock FREE of charge.
Other items to know about the RideTech 1,000,001 mile warranty:
- Obvious external damage cannot be warrantied (accident, component abrasion, etc.)
- You will need to ship your worn out shocks directly to RideTech for evaluation and repair. You pay for your shipping and we’ll pay for the return shipping.
- We cannot pay for any removal or installation charges. We also cannot pay for any other repairs or damage that might happen to your car.
- You must register your product within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by clicking here to register the new owner.
- Anyone who expires their RideTech 1,000,001-mile shock warranty will get a picture of themselves and their car in a fullpage ad in Hotrod Magazine!