Check out this 500HP Chevy G10 Van from Squarebody Syndicate.
In most cases our Ridetech suspension systems are designed to bolt on with little to no modifications to the original car or truck. We spend a significant amount of time and effort fitting, validating, testing and refining our systems to make it as easy as possible to install into a specific application.
However, we build parts for hot rodders, and many times our coil-over or air suspension kits are installed into applications where we didn’t intend for them to go – but the results are still amazing!
Take the Squarebody Syndicate 1972 G-10 Chevy Van for example. Sure there are many shared parts in the G-10 and C10 platform, but it is the small differences that can make a job like this tricky. Fortunately we are up for the challenge and so were the builders… the results speak for themselves!
Ridetech Suspension (Modified)
- Ridetech Tubular Control Arms = 11362699
- Ridetech Coil-Overs = 11333510
- Ridetech Drop Spindles = 11369300
- Ridetech Parallel 4-Link = 18988899
- Ridetech coilover mounting kit = 11009099
- Ridetech Rear Coilover = 24169901
- Ridetech 9000 series airsprings = 90009000