Wilwood Complete Brake System for 1963-1979 Corvette. For use with RideTech Suspension and 15″ or larger wheels (verify wheel fitment with template).
- Front “Dynapro 6” 6 Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Front 12.19″ Rotors, Drilled and Slotted
- Front -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Rear “D8-4” 4 piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Rear -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Rear 11.75″ Promatrix Rotors
1963 & 1964 Corvettes equipped with factory rear drum brakes will require a 1965-1982 disc brake caliper brackets (Part # 11529559) & 1965-1982 parking brake assembly (if desired).
When converting from drum brakes to to disc brakes a new Master Cylinder is required. The Wilwood Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is great looking all-in-one solution. They are available in 3 finishes; Bare, Black E-Coat and Media Burnished. Bore size selection is important to create the desired pedal feel, we have found the information below to be a good rule of thumb.
- 11″-12″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 15/16″ Bore
- 11″-12″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Manual Brakes – 7/8″ Bore
- 13-14″ rotors with Power Brakes – 1″ Bore